TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. DEPOSIT: A non-refundable deposit of 50% is payable immediately. The balance is due 3 days prior to the course date.
3. CANCELLATION: (a) In the event of cancellation by you 10 or more days prior to the course date, you will receive a full refund minus R150 per person administration fee. (b) If you cancel 5 – 9 days prior to the course date, your deposit is forfeited. (c) If you cancel 3 – 4 days prior to the event you will receive 25% of the full amount. (d) If you cancel 0 - 3 days prior to the course date no refund whatsoever for any reason will be allowed. You may substitute any person with another person without penalty.
4. CANCELLATION BY ADA: ADA may cancel any course within 3 days of the advertised course date if insufficient numbers exist to conduct the program . Furthermore, ADA may cancel any course on the course day if weather conditions make it unsafe for the student. ADA will endeavour to let you know before arrival. However this might not always be possible. Should this occur those persons booked into the cancelled program will be re-booked into another course convenient to them at no additional charge.
5. POSTPONEMENT: Your deposit is transferrable to another course date should the request for postponement be made 5 or more working days before the original course date (and subject to availability). Deposits are transferable for a maximum of six calendar months from the date of the original course date and may be transferred a maximum of once during this two month period.
6. REFUNDS: Course payments WILL NOT be refunded where a person fails to attend a course and has not previously notified ADA.
7. INDEMNITY: The undersigned participant(s), does (do) hereby execute this release, waiver and indemnification for himself (herself)(themselves), and his (her)(their) heirs, successors, representatives and assigns and hereby agree(s) as follows: To release the organisers, it’s members, employees, agents, representatives and those governmental agencies affiliated with this course from any and all liability, loss, damage costs, claims and / or causes of action, including but not limited to all bodily injuries and property damage arising out of participation in the course referred to above, it being specifically understood that the said course includes the operation and use by the undersigned participant and others of motorcycles and quads. The undersigned further agree(s) to indemnify the organisers, it’s employees, members, agents, representatives and those governmental agencies and other organisation(s) affiliated with this project, and hold them harmless for any liability, loss, damage, cost, claim, judgement or settlement which may be brought in said course as a result of the undersigned’s participation in said course. This indemnification shall include attorney’s fees incurred in defending against any claim or judgement and incurred in negotiating settlement. It is understood and agreed that the undersigned shall have the opportunity to consent to any such settlement, provided, however, that such consent shall not be unreasonably withheld. Furthermore, the participant agrees to abide by the safety rules of the event and agrees not to undertake any action not included in the programme.