ANTI-HIJACK COURSE (AHC)
This is an entry level course. The aim of the Anti-hijack course is to equip the learner with the skills and practical exercise solutions to avoid a possible hijacking situation.
PRICE PER PERSON
Price on request
A MINIMUM OF 4 STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO RUN THIS COURSE
This course covers aspects such as:
- Types of hijackings
- Daily environmental awareness and immediate surroundings
- Vehicle parking
Practical exercises will include the following:
- How to react to hijackers
- How to exit a vehicle
- How to remove other passengers
We do Group Lessons for the following Vehicle Classes:
- Code B – Code EC
The Workshop is 80% Theory and 20% Practical.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued after the Workshop.
This course is ideal for any driver that spends frequent time on the road and needs to be more aware of their surroundings.
The following is required in order to attend this course:
- A valid South African driver’s license for a motor vehicle of Class B or higher
The cost for this course includes:
- Instructor for the duration of the course